Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Syncing Sound

  1. #1
    Inactive Member noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you record with a minidisc recorder while shooting with super8, does it have to be at 24fps to sync up? It looks like the camera I'm using doesn't even have 24fps on it, so will it still sync at 18 fps? Sorry about the simple questions. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You opened a giant can of worms.

    To keep things simple-----NO.

    I will let others expound upon this because I just don't want to run this ground again.

    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check the archives...
    This subject has been covered about 5,000 times in the past.
    I don't mean to sound like I'm blowing you off, it's just that there is a wealth of info in the past archives, you'll learn a lot by spending some time reading them, and this is one of the most common topics.

    Matt Pacini

  4. #4
    Inactive Member noble's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    alright thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •